This project represented the restoration of a 20,190 square foot 1900's elementary schoolhouse in Oskaloosa into 15 apartment units and common spaces. The project qualified for historic tax credits through the national park service and several state funding programs. Exterior work for the project included installing a new TPO roof and new wood windows, 100% tuckpointing of all exterior brick, and establishing a new parking lot. Inside the building, the interior window trim was reused and existing hardwood floors refinished. Interior finishes were completed in each unit, including kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, and storage areas.