Neumann Brothers renovated and restored this historic 1917 building across from the Gateway Park and Sculpture Garden in downtown Des Moines. Originally home to the Taylor Motor Car Co., the building is on National Registry of Historic Places and construction administration included Historical Tax Credit documentation. The scope of work entailed complete restoration and renovation of the building's shell, including exterior brick restoration and tuck pointing to expose the original design and improve the structural integrity. The exterior work also included a historically accurate rebuild of the original wood storefront. Interior work included a complete demolition, replacing the original mezzanine level and restoring the existing marble mosaic tile floor. Also included in the work was a complete upgrade of the main HVAC and electrical backbone systems.