Chief Operating Officer
- Education Iowa State University, Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering Drake University, Juris Master, College of Law
- Year Started at Neumann 2019
- What is the best thing about your job? After 38 years in the industry, and after many people in the industry I would call true mentors, I find myself able to make a difference and be a leader in a wonderful organization. I get to mentor, teach and guide so many talented future leaders in our industry and it energizes me.
Get to Know Bryan
- What was your first job and how old were you? My first job was when I was 15 and I was a busboy and dishwasher at a local restaurant. I had wanted to work in the automotive department at the Montgomery Wards department store, but they wanted me in the back room of the store. When I didn’t take it they told me I would never work for them again (and I note all their stores are closed now).
- Cyclone or Hawkeye fan? Cyclones!
- What was your favorite subject in Elementary school? Math. Every engineer’s happy place, right?
- If you could write your own job title that best describes what you do, what would it be? Anyone that knows me knows this answer, “Super Genius.” It came from the old Road Runner cartoon where Wile E Coyote handed out business cards with that title on it. I have coveted it ever since first seeing it, but HR is highly suspicious about handing it out.