Chief Financial Officer / Shareholder
- Education Iowa State University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Year Started at Neumann 2019
- Professional Memberships American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants Construction Financial Managers Association (elected to president and other board positions)
- What is the best thing about your job? Learning how all the people interact and function as a team to fulfill the core values and mission of the organization.
- What is your favorite Neumann project? ISU Sports Performance Center
Get to Know Jeff
- What was your first job and how old were you? I was a LeMars Daily Sentinel paper route carrier at age 10. Took me 2 years to save $400 for my first dirt bike at age 12.
- Cyclone or Hawkeye fan? Cyclone!
- Favorite activity outside of work? Anything with family laughing and learning. Anything with wheels, gears, motors and some relative amount of speed.
- What was your favorite subject in Elementary school? Science…or was it Recess?