- Education Iowa State University, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Year Started at Neumann 2007
- Professional Memberships Structural Engineers Association of Iowa (Current Board Member, Past President) American Society of Civil Engineers American Concrete Institute – Iowa Chapter American Institute of Steel Construction
- Professional Designations Professional Engineer (P.E.), licensed in the State of Iowa.
- What is your favorite Neumann project? My favorite project that I worked on is the Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Conference Center Addition, as it was the first large project that I did on my own as a licensed engineer.
Get to Know John
- What was your first job and how old were you? Courtesy Clerk at Hy-Vee in Centerville, IA, 16 years old
- Cyclone or Hawkeye fan? Go Cyclones!
- Favorite activity outside of work? Watching/playing sports
- What was your favorite subject in Elementary school? Honestly, probably math. Makes sense, doesn’t it?